Monday, February 9, 2009

♥TreasuryTroll♥


My treasury post here last week inspired me to try something new that I feel will help promote the talent that is on Etsy that may not otherwise get noticed. Here is my new blog called ♥TreasuryTroll♥. It is my own alternate Treasury site for fantastic artisans, vintage and supply carriers on Etsy. This blog will be updated daily. After I've done enough posts there, I'm going to run curator contest for free gifts from one of my shops☺

http://treasurytroll.blogspot.com/


***************************************************************************************

Since my last post, I've been able to come up with an efficient schedule that will allow me to focus on my shops and properly take care of home. However this schedule calls for some re-constructions. Therefore, I will be temporarily closing all of my shops (Etsy, Ecrater and 1000Markets) on 2/15/09-2/27/09. I'm doing a major overhaul (new material orders, re-shooting and taking new pics, listing new items, new banners, policy revisions, etc...) and since I want everything to be perfect, I'm allowing myself about two weeks to accomplish all of this.

No comments: