Thursday, February 5, 2009


It's been a little while since I've posted so I am attempting to play catch-up with all of my networking sites. So this is what's been going on in my life as of late...


Things have suddenly gotten very hectic for me and I am wondering whether it's getting to the point that I should put my shops on vacation mode until thing settle down. Fred had to go into the hospital last week therefore I pretty much ran the house solo. Doing this with three autistic children is very challenging but I managed to pull it off. Now Fred's home and is still recovering so now I have taken on the role as a make-shift nurse as well as a mom not to mention that I'm trying to manage my shops. I really don't want to go on a hiatus but at the same time, I want to be able to provide my customers with quality jewelry and customer service. I don't want to have to compromise between taking care of my home and my business-I want to have ample time to do both, the way that I'm used to doing it.

You see that picture up there?...*Sigh*...I'm very unsatisfied with my camera. I have all of my items made and ready to list for SCJ, Baby Dragon and Emberseed but I HATE all of the pictures. The picture that you see now is one of the better ones. Sad, isn't it? It seems as if my Canon is not working the way that it used to. It is a few years old and it was suggested to me just the other day that I upgrade. so I guess I know where part of my income tax return is going☺

One the plus side I did receive my very first sale at Emberseed just the other day. I've already shipped out the package and I hope that it finds its receipent well.

...So... if you visit and of my shops (1000Market, Etsy Ecrater) within the next few days and you happen to find them empty, it's O.K... I 'll be back soon enough☺

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally ventured beyond your other blog to read a little about the woman behind the ♥Treasury Troll♥ magic and so glad I did. I know how it is to struggle balancing everything in our lives and sometimes we just have to back away for a bit. Our dreams have a way of still being there when we return from where we're needed. In the meantime hang in there, you're doing a wonderful job♥

shannon said...

Thank you☺ I really needed some time to refocus but I think I'm about ready to get back in the game again.