Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blogging Again

I've been out of the loop for the last week and a half. My computer started to malfunction and I had to call a professional. They took my Dell away for a week to their repair shop and I went through "internet withdrawl".

However in my hiatus I was able to get some creativity done. I've sketched some new ideas-for Spring- and have started to work on some more creations for Fall and Winter. I've also applied to a couple of local shows that will occur in September, one of which is right in my neighborhood. I'll have pictures of my booth set-up soon☺

My website is coming along great and is still scheduled for August 20th. I've figured out a way to simplify the process and I may have it up and running before the 20th.

My two eldest children(17 and 16) are out camping for the week and I miss them very much. This is the first time they've ever been away for so long. They are in an area where a lot of natural gems and minerals are found-they promised to bring me back what they find so that I can use it in my work(I'm a lucky mom☺) I can't wait for Friday to come so that I can see them again♥

UPDATE: August 17th 2009
The kids got back over two weeks ago and they are still talking about what fun they had☺ My daughter learned how to crochet and my son caught 18 fish at the lake!

I may have to postpone my website premiere until early September due to a few minor setbacks
I'll know for certain by August 19th.

No comments: